Pages

Read and Review

I am always looking for new books to read and the best finds often come from recommendations so if you have a book you would like to see reviewed please send me an email at bookchaos.blogspot@hotmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Times 100 best English language novels from 1923-Present

It has been a long time goal of mine to read each and every one of the 100 novels on The Times list and I have been slowly working my way through them. It just so happens that my current read Lord of the Flies is amoung the 100. I thought I would post the list and give you guys an on going update on how I am doing. I hope this blog inspires me to get through the 100 and inspires you to pick up some of the classics as well. Let me know how many you have read and which ones you would recommend. I have put a * besides the one that I have read. I have my work cut out for me but I am up for the challenge. I own a lot of these books so now its time to pick them up.

Currently at 11

Full List

A - B

C - D

F - G

H - I

L - N

O - R

S - T

U - W

Graphic Novels

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome list and challenge? Can I join in? It might take me a long while but I think I can do it. How many have you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please join me!! I have read 11 so far but I probably own about 30 of the titles and they have been on my to read list forever. I find some of the books intimidating so I put them off but I am reading one now and The Corrections is my book club book for September so that will be two down. I would love to have someone to cheer me on and who I can compare notes with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Ok let's do it :) I'm posting my list now. I just saw the asterisks for the ones you read. So cool! I would also love to re-read some of the ones I've read before I had a blog or before I started reviewing books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I can't wait to see which ones you have read and compare.

    ReplyDelete