Pages

Read and Review

I am always looking for new books to read and the best finds often come from recommendations so if you have a book you would like to see reviewed please send me an email at bookchaos.blogspot@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

100 best closing lines

My sister used to start a new book by reading the last line and I always thought she risked spoiling certain things about the story to come but it was her system. I came across this great list of the 100 best last lines and it was really fun to read through. Some of them inspired me to pick up a new book, some brought back wonderful memories from books I have loved, and some were just puzzling - no offense to Twilight(I have read all 4) but does Breaking Dawn really make the 100 best last lines???? Check it out and tell me what your favourite last line is.

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, my girls, however long you may live, I never can wish you a greater happiness than this."
    Little Women
    ~loves~
    j

    ReplyDelete