Pages

Read and Review

I am always looking for new books to read and the best finds often come from recommendations so if you have a book you would like to see reviewed please send me an email at bookchaos.blogspot@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm back

I am so sorry for the long absence. We got back from our  honeymoon at the end of August and then I started back at work and it has been crazy busy. I have gotten a lot of reading done in the last few weeks so I hope to post a few reviews soon.

Our Baltic cruise honeymoon was amazing. We had a fantastic time and got to see many amazing cities. Our favouirites were St Petersburg, Stockholm, and Tallinn. I left Russia feeling very inspired, so much so that I think I might attempt to finish the second half of War and Peace. I also want to explore other Russian authors and read some non fiction about Russian history, from what we learned it is filled with lust, blood, and powerful individuals. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am open to historical fictions as well.

I was able to finish Lord of the Flies, The Corrections, and The Help in the last little while so stay tuned for reviews.







No comments:

Post a Comment