Pages

Read and Review

I am always looking for new books to read and the best finds often come from recommendations so if you have a book you would like to see reviewed please send me an email at bookchaos.blogspot@hotmail.com

Monday, October 03, 2011

Controvery about The Help

I recently finished reading The Help and not long after I put it down I started to hear about the controversy surrounding it. In short there is a maid who says that Stockett has stolen her life story. Now this has happened many times in the literary world, as some might remember there was someone who said that JK Rowling stole the idea of the magical world that is Harry Potter. It is hard to know who to believe in these situations but it does always give the book more press coverage. Is any press good press?

Here is the link to the article I read, check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2033369/Her-family-hired-maid-12-years-stole-life-Disney-movie.html

No comments:

Post a Comment